Tuesday, March 18, 2014

So the end of the semester is coming quicker than I thought it would, and we've had so many snow days and been out of school so many times I honestly don't feel like I've done anything or learned anything. Every time one of my teachers announces that we have a test coming up, I look lost like so what could we possibly be tested on if we haven't been here, this has the been the worst semester I've ever had not because of grades wise, but actual learning wise. Mother nature has not been on our side this semester, one day it's a nice spring 70 degree day and then by the end of the week I have to pull out my ice scraper and snow boots because we have a snow storm.
Right now i'm sitting in class talking about how easy it is to get distracted from getting things done that you don't want to do, and here I am trying to finish this blog and I can't even concentrate, i'm on my phone, talking to people around me, looking around the room, maybe I have ADD or something lol oh well time to go

No comments:

Post a Comment