Friday, September 6, 2013

Embrace My individuality.

I was often under the impression that we lived in new times, the 20th century the "creative period" but I'm often discouraged by the looks and words of those that are so called so open to originality. As soon as someone See's that you're doing something different, and staying in your own lane the judgement begins. 'You're stuck up", "You think you're better than everyone else" but why can't you just be yourself? many people are to worried about trying to be different, instead of just doing it. I used to care and let other people's opinions affect how i dress and act, but once I got in the mind set of as long as I like it, no one Else's opinion matters, & once I started worrying about myself and nobody else i realized how easy life really is. :)

1 comment:

  1. You're right ! Many are to focused on the thought of being different instead of actually being just that. People in this day and age need to embrace who they are and not stress so much about what others have to say as of an opinion on their individuality.

    ReplyDelete