Tuesday, April 8, 2014

it tis' official

so i've finally made it official, this semester will be my last semester at bland and i can't say i'm upset about it. i'm planning to transfer to another school, that's still a two-year but more dedicated to what i want to do which is massage therapy, i've done a good three semesters here and my feelings about this school haven't changed at all and instead of me completely dropping out of school and doing nothing, hopefully this is something that works out for me and something i'll actually enjoy i'd hate to have wasted my time again and not to mention more money. However if things do work out, and i end up completing the program and finding a job i'll be able to move out of my moms house and live on my own, i'll have an actual career helping people and i can finally get my life together and not be a bum. Ever since i decided that college really isn't for me i've had the worse fear that i'd drop out, disappointing everyone around me, never figuring out what i want to do with my life and ultimately becoming a bum, that' why with this i plan to put my 100% all, no slacking and procrastinating like i always do, i have to secede no matter what.

2 comments:

  1. Don't let the perspective of others bother you too much. If you think dropping out and going to massage school is the right move for you. People don't realize that they can get an education without school. It just takes motivation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just because you drop out of school doesn't make you a bum and you're not going to become anything. I understand of moving out because that's what I going to do as well and feeling you're going to disappoint everyone that cares about you. You should do what makes you happy and if school isn't for you right now doesn't mean you can't go back later on. Instead of living in the moment think of the future and present it going to determine what your life will be like. Just don't give up on yourself and loose sight in what you want to accomplish. Some of the greatest dropped out of college to do their own things and became successful.

    ReplyDelete