Tuesday, April 29, 2014

so I decided the other day that I was going to start recording my everyday life with a camera, the good day, the bad days, every sad moment, every happy I moment I want it all to be on camera and recorded. I've already started recording and watching the videos and so far it looks like a great idea I just cant wait to start putting my videos up on the computer and maybe start a blog or something creative like that, I havent' quite figured out what I want to do with the videos but i'm sure i'll figure it out soon.

The end of the semester is coming and I was supposed to be transferring to another school but it looks like things have changed, and after this semester ends I have really no idea what i'm going to do think i'm going to get another job and just work all the time and pretend like my life isn't wasting away, isn't that terrible? oh well it is what it is I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment