Monday, November 11, 2013

-__-

Why is it that the entire male race is so......how do I put this lightly, not smart. I went out this weekend with a guy at first he seemed so nice, the perfect gentleman at first, we went to the movies and it was good but then when it came time for us to leave & find something else to do he suggested we just hang out for a little while, being that he paid for us both to see the movie, I figured the least I could do was hang out with him. So we go back to his grandparents house and we're watching tv, and he begins to be all over me trying to cuddle and kiss me and I really wasn't interested and I thought I was making it very clear by moving away from him, being in my phone, looking away, and he just didn't get the picture so after psychically pushing him away telling him no a couple of times, he finally moved. But the reason why I was so uncomfortable, was the fact that first we made it clear from the beginning we we're just friends, and if you can see that i'm not really interested in or on the same page as you, I shouldn't have to keep explaining or telling you no. I don't think i'll be going on any dates anytime soon, someone needs to help these "little boys" get their mind right when it comes to us women because they're not making it.

No comments:

Post a Comment