Wednesday, November 27, 2013

end of le semester.

 So it's the end of the semester and in one of my classes we had to do basically a self-evaluation essay, and for that class I gave myself a 5 but if I had to rate myself based off of how I did in all my classes I'd say a 3. Last semester I didn't do to good and almost lost my financial aid and I promised myself that this semester would be different, and it was in a way I did worst this time around. In the beginning I was so ready and determined do to great things, and then when I felt that it wasn't paying off, I kind of gave up having an "it is what it is" type attitude and that most likely made everything worst. I hate school with a passion and me saying that probably won't make anything better but it's the truth, I come to school with the same thoughts everyday that this just isn't for me, and the only reason I'm here is to make everyone else happy, and keep them off my back, but it just seems like it's getting harder and harder to deal and I don't even know what to do. I guess ill just have to make the same promise I made to myself at the end of last semester that next semester will be different, even though I have the same feeling inside that it won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment