Friday, November 1, 2013

Music

when life starts to get a little hectic, bad things start happening you start stressing all the time, i'm sure there is at least one thing that puts your mind at rest, and help you get through whatever it is that you're going through, mine is music. I love music with a passion, it's always been there, for me it's kind of like that one person that no matter how you feel towards them, or people in general they will always makes things better. NO matter if i'm angry, sad, nervous, whatever music will always set my mind ease, i'll forget about all problems while the music is playing, nothing can compare to how music makes feel. it's gotten me through some pretty tough times when I honestly had no idea how I was going to make it through the next day.. sorry for my early morning rant about music this is only slightly it I just have to go to class now, lol k bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment